Maisha Meds Affiliate in outskirts of Lagos and Kano- Part time
Maisha Meds is hiring! We’re looking for a Finance Associate.
Join Our Team
Maisha Meds an organization dedicated to improving health care in Africa. We began full-time operations in 2017 and over the past few years has grown to support over 3million patient encounters annually across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, and Zambia with our suite of software products. We are building the financial and technology infrastructure to enable global health funders to pay for health outcomes at the last mile, with a focus on malaria case management (and results from a RCT with UC Berkeley due out later this year), injectable contraceptives, prenatal care, HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, and COVID testing and vaccination.
Our work is funded by USAID Development Innovation Ventures, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation, Grand Challenges Canada, Pfizer, and others, and we are starting to build partnerships with multilateral global health funders, pharmaceutical companies, and national health insurance funds. We use data from our point of sale software to design programs that leverage financial incentives to improve uptake of high impact health products. And we measure our success by our ability to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare diagnosis, treatment, and prevention for low-income patients across Africa.
Who We’re Looking For
Maisha Meds is seeking Affiliates to join our dynamic Sales team. Your main responsibilities will be to support our customer acquisition efforts To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion for selling highly valuable products. While some experience in the sales of tech products is vital, it is not essential for this role, as all affiliates will be thoroughly trained.
You’ll be in charge of communicating with our affiliate companies to establish the brand tone and key product features to optimize your door to door sales approach and maximize exposure. You’ll also collaborate with the Sales Manager to refine our customer acquisition process, and ensure that we are hitting customer acquisition targets.
The role requires someone with great energy and a knack for sales. While experience selling tech products is a plus, we do not require prior experience for this role. You collect prospects data using apps such as Survey CTO and communicate our product offerings to prospects and convert them to customers.
You will be compensated for every facility that you acquire in fixed commissions. We offer very competitive referral bonuses and additional incentives when you support us with onboarding selected facilities.
The ideal candidate
Tech savvy and great with sales acumen
Looking to make additional part time income
Passionate about technology and continuous improvement
Refer and onboard facilities in target territories to the Maisha Meds App and programs
We enable you to succeed
Selected affiliates will be invited to a series of training electronic and in-person sessions to give thorough insights on the value proposition of Maisha Meds to the target facilities. Training content will include
- Introduction to Maisha Meds and overall company goals
- Value proposition of Maisha Meds to customers
- Door to Door marketing script
- How to use Survey -to collect prospect information
- How to identify a top prospect
- The Maisha Meds App- Modular training
- The Maisha Meds Loyalty program
- The Maisha Meds target market and how to identify a product fit
Affiliates are able to earn up to 140,000 monthly if they make up to 10 successful referrals
For those looking for full time roles, it is important to note that successful Maisha Meds affiliates will be first in line for consideration for full time openings in business development and customer service roles.
Why You Should Join Us
- On a roll: Doubling year over year with new funding partnerships soon to be announced and recent expansion into Uganda, Nigeria, and Ethiopia
- Great team: Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of Stanford School of Medicine, Google, mPharma, I&M bank. We have technologists, clinicians, and economists working side by side to solve difficult problems.
- Great funders: We’re backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID Development Innovation Ventures, CIFF, WHO FIND, and Pfizer to pay for healthcare on behalf of patients, with others to be announced soon.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $50+ billion market for healthcare payments for low-income patients, with a focus on paying for health outcomes to ensure patients get better.
- Great customers: Create incentives that ensure our nurses, pharmacists, and clinicians provide excellent care and pay them when this happens.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.