Supply Chain Associate Loyalty
Maisha Meds is hiring! We’re looking for a Supply Chain Associate to join our team in Nigeria.
Join Our Team
Maisha Meds an organization dedicated to improving health care in Africa. We began full-time operations in 2017 and over the past few years has grown to support over 3million patient encounters annually across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, and Zambia with our suite of software products. We are building the financial and technology infrastructure to enable global health funders to pay for health outcomes at the last mile, with a focus on malaria case management (and results from a RCT with UC Berkeley due out later this year), injectable contraceptives, prenatal care, HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis, and COVID testing and vaccination.
Our work is funded by USAID Development Innovation Ventures, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation, Grand Challenges Canada, Pfizer, and others, and we are starting to build partnerships with multilateral global health funders, pharmaceutical companies, and national health insurance funds. We use data from our point of sale software to design programs that leverage financial incentives to improve uptake of high impact health products. And we measure our success by our ability to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare diagnosis, treatment, and prevention for low-income patients across Africa.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent team member who would join the Loyalty Program team with a key focus on supporting our supply chain function in Nigeria. The candidate should have experience in inventory management, 3PL management and process audits. This candidate enjoys a fast-paced working environment, has an eye for details and strong analysis skills. This candidate is a customer-centric individual whose mission is to build strong relationships with our suppliers and 3PL partners. This candidate has strong communication skills and is driven to innovate new solutions on the go in response to customer needs.
This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria, you will report to the Director – Supply Chain (Loyalty).
- Reviewing inventory levels of items to determine if they need to be replenished
- Monitoring inventory levels of materials or products in storage facilities to ensure that they do not run out
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that orders are fulfilled correctly and on time.
- Support conducting daily audits/ transactions compliance reviews for all claims received from our partner facilities. They will also be sharing compliance reports to relevant teams
- Support undertaking investigations covering transactions fraud and stock pilferage and submitting findings within hours of completion of the same
- Support in development, refining and implementation of systems used in fraud detection and analysis, inventory management among others.
Maisha Meds reserves the right to adapt the work scope of the employee, in response to the company’s needs or changes in direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a supply chain or logistics role
- Experience with ERP/WHM software, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Growth mindset and enthusiasm for learning, feedback and continuous improvement
- Humility and personal stability. We are looking for passionate professionals that combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service
- Ability to roll up one’s sleeves and directly move projects forward
Why You Should Join Us
- On a roll: Doubling year over year with new funding partnerships soon to be announced and recent expansion into Uganda, Nigeria, and Ethiopia
- Great team: Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of Stanford School of Medicine, Google, mPharma, I&M bank. We have technologists, clinicians, and economists working side by side to solve difficult problems.
- Great funders: We’re backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID Development Innovation Ventures, CIFF, WHO FIND, and Pfizer to pay for healthcare on behalf of patients, with others to be announced soon.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $50+ billion market for healthcare payments for low-income patients, with a focus on paying for health outcomes to ensure patients get better.
- Great customers: Create incentives that ensure our nurses, pharmacists, and clinicians provide excellent care and pay them when this happens.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Start date would be 1st March and compensation is commensurate with experience.